Friday 25 February 2011

Get Started Designing Your Own Website

One of the things I like best about web design is how long it takes. This may seem strange, because I, like most people, am all about instant gratification. But when I start designing a new website, I often spend days, weeks, and sometimes months just thinking about what I'm going to build. Even when I'm working on a client's website design, I spend a lot more time planning than I do building. If you take the time to plan your website design, you can create a site that is impressive and makes you proud. And if you're still struggling to learn HTML you can learn while you plan. Because designing a website is more than just HTML and CSS.

Read the full article: How to Design Your Own Website


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment