Friday 25 February 2011

Castlevania The Dracula X Chronicles (USA/Rip/2011)

Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles is a 2.5D remake of Rondo of Blood. It includes the original game and a port of its sequel, Symphony of the Night, as unlockable content. Symphony of the Night included the option to play as Maria, and redone scripts and voice acting. Gameplay in The Dracula X Chronicles remains largely unchanged from Rondo of Blood. However, a Boss Rush mode was added and completion of it three times unlocks the minigame Peke.

Signed for OFW 6.31 and up with a Demo Header, you can now expect to see many such games with no need to install a HEN or downgrade! Simply extract the game, put the folder in ms0:\PSP\GAME\ or ef0:\PSP\GAME\ and launch it from your XMB!

This is both a rip and a complete game I used UMDGen to relink any files I could to reduce its size to under the hard limit of the signing program. In this process, I reduced the wallpaper selection to 1, all language options are ENGLISH only, all JP files were relinked to US files with very few exceptions. This is, in effect, a US only version of Dracula X Chronicles.

I pursued this course because I found that I could not play Symphony of the Night through an ISO Loader on 6.20, 6.31 or 6.35 no matter what I did. Now that it is signed, Symphony of the Night is playable, with only slight stuttering during the SAVE process. Many will be perplexed by this decision, I am sure. However, this was one of many games on my backlog of titles to complete (Dracula X, not SotN) and signing it has resulted in me playing more of it in the last week than I did in the last year.

I appreciate your downloading this, and please enjoy!

Use acount premium to get direct link and max speed download

Download (FileSonic)
http://www.filesonic.com/file/120842861/Dracula_X_Chronicles_RIP.rar

Download (FileServe)
http://www.fileserve.com/file/fVJCxsN/Dracula_X_Chronicles_RIP.rar


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment